The New & Early Career Principal Supervisor Bootcamp is an optional session for registrants of Culturally Responsive Principal Supervision, designed to help novice principal supervisors unpack some of the nuts and bolts of the role before building their muscle as an equity-focused culturally responsive leader in the year-long Principal Supervision program.
The bootcamp will take place in New York City on July 18-19, with the Summer Intensive for Culturally Responsive Principal Supervision beginning in New York City on July 20th. Participants in the bootcamp will unpack the role and context of principal supervision with a focus on:
- Planning and coordinating with central office leaders to strengthen system-wide coherence and enable principals to focus on culturally responsive instructional leadership
- Supporting principals with resource management that promotes equity and access for all students
- Acting as a conduit between the central office and schools to manage resources and problem-solve
- Fostering communications and relationship-building between principals and central office leaders
- Creating equitable systems and structures that enable principals to create school communities by, with, and for all students
These concepts will be taught through experiential learning opportunities such as reimagining one’s own calendar to ensure sufficient time to support teaching and learning, engaging in case studies, and authentic role-specific scenarios to practice new skills.
You must be registered for Culturally Responsive Principal Supervision (register here) in order to sign up for the optional bootcamp below.
The bootcamp tuition is $1500 per person– use the form below to register.